On January 30th, 2020, New Orleans will host the 8th Edition of the Love Your City Awards Gala. On this day, New Orleans' business and impact leaders will converge for a glamorous academy awards-like evening honoring winners, providing networking opportunities, and enjoying live entertainment. Over the last six years, over 110 awards have been presented to businesses and organizations for environmental and social impact achievements and to empowered change-makers to take on the next steps in their sustainability missions.
1 - Stormwater Management
2 - Food
3 - Energy
4 - Resource Management
5 - Transportation
6 - Housing
7 - Health
8 - Economic Opportunity
9 - Education
10 - Culture
- Impact Leader (for each category): For organizations making an impact by changing the industry
- Best Overall: For the one organization that excels across all categories
- People’s Choice: You vote!
- All categories are judged by the Love Your City’s Regional Sustainability Committee and a panel of young leaders from New Orleans
- All scoring will be blind.
- Tie breaks will be done by non-category judges through silent voting.
- Finalists will be announced during the Love Your City Hour #2.
- Winners will be announced during the Love Your City Awards Gala on January 30th, 2020.
- Final results will be published on www.loveyourcitynola.com
- To participate, register yourself and your organization on www.loveyourcity.us/join
- Complete the Assessment for the categories you wish to participate in by midnight November 30th, 2019.
- All information is self reported and can be verified throughout the scoring process.
- Failure to submit additional information when required will result in the dismissal of contested answers.